Thursday 10 May 2007

all about the color red.

write a little diddy. just a couple of lines. like this:


my favorite color is red.
that's because of blood, for one thing.
is it true that when it's still inside you it is blue?
i heard that once.


then pop it into an online translater, like this one here:




and then give us the original little thing and then the translated thing, like this:


my favourite color is red

that is because of the blood, for a thing.

he is true that when it is still inside of you is blue?

I heard that one a time.


post in the comments.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OG:
Kool Aid red crusted faces
are red socked puppet hands.
If red was money
I would save it in jam jars.

Translaish:
Kool Aid red crusted faces are red socked pupped hands. If red was money I would save it in jam jars.